Monday, March 18, 2013

City Square Mall Balloon Enchanted Garden

Hello! And here is my latest project!

The balloon enchanted garden for CitySquareMall's 3rd Birthday!
The entire team consist of me, Jazz, Tommy and William.
Not forgetting their assistants and friends, Alethea, Bertram and guys who can down to help out as well.

Everyday for the week of March Holiday 2013 (16th to 24th March)
We have activities, Magic shows, Balloon workshops going on for Kids and Families!

And only of weekends, you can catch me doing balloon twisting and giveaways, wearing a balloon dress! :)
its 3pm to 4pm, one hour only *hehes

My partner Tommy's balloon workshops will be going on every single day for 9 days~

Look at the fun ^^

Had a little group photo when we completed the garden last thursday night.
We were like "finally"! It is a great sense of achievement!
Happy birthday CSM!

Me and my master piece, hope you guys love it~